Brownstown Township Board
January 30, 2017 Meeting Minutes
The Brownstown Township Board met on Monday, January 30, 2017 at the Trustee’s Office. Those present were Trustee Jennifer Isaacs, and board members Bev DeWitt, Jack Gillespie, and Hope Warren.
The meeting was called to order by Jack Gillespie. Jack read the minutes from the January 3, 2017 meeting. Minutes were approved as read. Jennifer read the minutes from the September 21, 2016 meeting. Minutes were approved as read.
- Hinnefeld Cemetery – The cemetery will be dedicated February 10, 2017.
- 2017 Salaries – The 2017 Salaries will be as follows: Brownstown Township Trustee $21,000; Brownstown Township Trustee Deputy $2,000; Brownstown Township Board Member $1666.
- 2017 Board of Finance – As of January 1, 2017 the account balance at The People’s Bank was $56,268.03.
- 2017 Nepotism Contracts – Resolution 2017-3: Signed by the Trustee and all board members.
- Resolution 2017-4 – The board signed and agreed to annually budget 10% of its estimated annual receipts to a local Township Recreation, Health, Culture, and Conservation Fund to help finance local cooperative town, township, and county “Healthy Community Projects”.
- 2016 Annual Report – The report has been submitted on Gateway and can be viewed by accessing the Gateway website @ https://gateway.ifionline.org
Meeting was adjourned.
Hope S. Warren
Brownstown Township Board Secretary
Leave a Reply